whiff of joy challenge...


It is really amazing how much time you have to stamp when your computer isn't working. I have so many images colored and ready to make into card that I even amazing myself. While working on my computer, I colored while waiting for things to download and such. This is one of the images that I colored up and it works really well with this weeks Whiff of Joy challenge. Which is to use Red and Cream and one other color.What I used:
Whiff of Joy Lizzie
GP white card stock, SU riding hood red and soft suede
SU Christmas cocoa designer paper
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
soft suede polka dot ribbon
snowflake brads

Comments

Sam said…
ha ha - it's amazing how much time I have to do ANYTHING when my laptop isn't working!! (un)fortunately it is is perfectly good working order!!! Which means that on a wet and miserable Sunday I am still in my pajamas rather later than usual!!!

Love this card by the way!
great card, love the colours, thanks for playing at WOJ this week,
hugs, Claire xx
Rach said…
such a sweet and beautiful card, thank you for joining us at wojcb.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...