just for fun...


I am a happy girl today. I have spent quite a bit of time lately reorganizing my office. I have finally made the transition from Stampin' Up! business demo to hmmm not sure what the right word would be, artist (sounds kind of pretentious). I won't bore you with all the details today but be prepared because I will share some pictures next week.

In celebration of my clean office I just had to sit down and create something. I won this adorable Oliver as blog candy from the last Kraftin' Kimmie's blog hop. I just think he is the cutest so I inked him up and colored him with my Lyra colored pencils, blending with OMS and a blending stump. I added a touch of glitter to the snow around his feet and a touch of glaze to his beak and feet. This weeks Kraftin' Kimmie's challenge is "Lots a Circles" if you look carefully one of my designer papers in a polka dot and the back ground paper has snowflakes that are circles as well. I also added 2 jumbo brads, which are circles too, so I hope that qualifies as lots of circles. I also used todays SplitCoastStampers sketch challenge.
What I used:
Kraftin' Kimmie's Oliver
GP white, SU basic black card stock
My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow designer paper
Memento black stamp pad
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
Spare Parts jumbo white brads
SU wide regal rose grosgrain ribbon
Sakura glitter and glaze pens

Comments

Danni said…
Such a sweet image and card!
Grace said…
Love your fun card Debi! Love the image you won and all the circles surely qualify! Hugs!
Kraftin' Kimmie said…
OH this is very sweet Debi!! You've done a great job with Oliver...glad you are enjoying him!
Connie M. said…
Just so very sweet, Debi!! Love the pink on this winter card!!
Jane Wetzel said…
this image is ADORABLE! and you have done a great job coloring him! :)

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...