anyone for anya?

Good Morning all. It look like it is going to be a lovely day here today, though I have to work for a good portion of it, I will still get a chance to enjoy it later. Being Sunday morning it is time for another Anyone for Anya? challenge. This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge. My Miss Anya is colored with Copic markers. I am still getting the hang of my copics and suspect that I will never be as good with them as I am with colored pencils but I am getting better. She was colored to match this My Mind's Eye Signature Christmas and layered with a touch of true thyme and bravo burgundy card stock. I added a couple of thin burgundy ribbon to finish it off.
this week's sketch...
our sponsor!
Please join us and play along this week and make sure you check out the rest of the design teams blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...