quick and simple...

When I have had a really busy or difficult week I love to sit down and just create a simple card. Nothing fancy, no difficult techniques just a back to basics, clean and simple card. Well the last couple of weeks have been those kind of weeks and the perfect thing to do on a quiet afternoon was to create a couple of super simple cards. The first card I just wanted the verse and the gorgeous designer paper to be the center of attention. The second card was to created to spotlight just one shimmery poinsettia and a simple message.


What I used, Glory to God card:
ODBD Christmas Blessings
black and vanilla card stock
SEI designer paper
Memento black stamp pad
wide black grosgrain ribbon
cream colored button (from Grandma's button box)
hemp

What I used, Peace on Earth card:
ODBD Luke 2:11
vanilla and black card stock
Memento black stamp pad
wide black grosgrain ribbon
EKSuccess scalloped edge punch
markers
Tattered Angel glimmer mist
stickles


Comments

Anonymous said…
Love them both, Deb!

Laura
Connie M. said…
Debi! These are both sooo pretty!! I just love the clean look to both...and you used my favorite DP from Kelley...love those snowflakes!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...