anyone for anya?

It is time for another Anyone for Anya? challenge. This weeks challenge is "Getting Around to It. I colored up little Miss Anya with my Lyra colored pencils to match my Basic Grey paper. Then used a Sizzix scalloped circle die to cut the card base, and my Coluzzle to cut the remaining layers in a circle.
Make sure you pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has done and to play along. This weeks sponsor is:

What I used:
The Greeting Farm, Miss Anya
SU basic black card stock, GP white card stock
Basic Grey Urban Prairie designer paper
Spare Parts white brads
SU wide black grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Connie M. said…
This is just so pretty, Debi!! Love the round scallop card...such a cute image too!!
Grace said…
Just adorable Debi! I love how you colored the image to match the dp and I love the round card!
Kit said…
This is a gorgeous card I love the colours you have used...what did you use to colour in your Anya
Debi said…
Kit,

I used Lyra colored pencils, odorless mineral spirits and a blending stump to color my Anya.

Debi

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...