Sunday, November 8, 2009

anyone for anya?


Todays Anyone for Anya? challenge is a recipe challenge. We were challenged to use 3 designer papers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon. Our sponsor this week is Dies to Die for.

I just received my first set of copic markers and this card is the first one I have done using them. There is a bit of a learning curve with these markers and I am not yet able to get the results that I do with colored pencils but I am working on it.What I used:
The Greeting Farm, Miss Anya
whisper white, pumpkin pie card stock
My Minds Eye designer paper
copic markers
pumpkin polka dot ribbon (vendor unknown)
glaze pen
buttons

5 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I think your coloring looks lovely. And that color combination is gorgeous!

Danni said...

Very pretty card!

Cardmaking Galore said...

i just love your colours and the design looks so professional

Connie M. said...

This is just so adorable, Debi!! Love the touch or orange!!

MrsK said...

What a great card to cheer you up in winter weather! Sal xx