anyone for anya? sketch #8

Good morning all.  It's Sunday so it is time for another Anyone for Anya? challenge.  So sorry that I missed last week, life got in the way of stamping, shocking I know but it does happen.  Since it is the end of the month our challenge this week in another fabulous sketch from our own talented Dawny P.  My card is just a quick one.  Max is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Copic markers.  I just grabbed a couple of pieces of Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend designer paper and some coordinating card stock and I was done.  Really quick card!
our sketch this week:
our sponsor:
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.

What I used:
The Greetings Farm, Max
SU white, not quite navy, old olive card stock
Cosmo Cricket, Boyfriend designer paper
SU earth elements brads
Prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stump
Copic markers for flesh tones and shadows

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...