papertake weekly sketch #36

Greetings all!  This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is a lovely little sketch from our always fabulous Dawny P.  I pulled out my favorite Henry image from Whiff of Joy and colored him with my Prismacolor pencils to match some Basic Grey Sugar Rush designer paper.  It is really hard to tell in a picture but I added touches of glitter and glaze to the cupcake and candle with my indispensable Sakura glitter and glaze pens.  Hope you find time this week to play along with us.  We would love to see what you come up with!
Our sponsor this week is:
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
Whiff of Joy; Henry Celebrating Mouse
GP white, SU pretty in pink, basic gray
Basic Grey Suger Rush designer paper
Versafine Black stamp pad
Prismacolor pencils, OMS, blending stump
Copic marker for shadows
Sakura glaze pen and glitter pen
SU basic gray taffeta ribbon

Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Debi :-) This Henry imnage is just so cute and the papers and ribbon are lovely :-)

Luv
Lols x x x
Helen said…
Fab card - love the colours...and Henry is adorable!
Helen x
Dianne said…
Beautiful card! I have this image and you have inspired me to get it out and ink it up.

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...