papertake weekly sketch...

Good morning all!  Sorry that it has been a while since I posted.  I came off of my vacation into the Our Daily Bread Designs anniversary celebration (which was fabulous don't ya think?), a house full of chaos and a full work schedule.  When your brain is stuck on island time this is not an easy thing, then throw in the time change and you have a recipe for disaster, in my life anyway.  Hoping that I have it under control now.  

This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is a fabulous sketch from our own Dawny P.  I love this sketch and I already have a second card with it in process.  For this one I sort of stretched the sketch out to make it into a standard A2 card instead of a square card.  I used Kraftin' Kimmie's adorable Lucy & Ricky, colored with my Prismacolor pencils and some of Basic Grey's Sugar Rush designer paper.
our sketch:
This weeks Papertake Weekly sponsor is:

Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
Kraftin' Kimmie Lucy & Ricky
GP white and SU basic gray
BG Sugar Rush
Versafine black
Prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stump
glitter and glaze pen
SU satin basic gray ribbon
wide oval punch


Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Debi :-) this image is soo cute and the papers are lovely :-)

Luv
Lols x x x
Anonymous said…
What an adorable card, Debi :). Just popping by to see what you have been up to :). Your work is fabulous!

Hugs,
Korin
Sharon Caudle said…
This is just too cute, Debi! I love that image and you've colored it beautifully1 Love your papers and colors too!
hugs!
Sharon
Juliana said…
Absolutely adorable!!
I love these skunks--and that is saying a lot after my dog killed 6 of them in 10 days a couple of years back.

Great coloring and use of the layout, too!
Fun card, Debi!
This is darling Debi!! Stunning coloring of those sweet skunks!!! They are too stinkin cute!! You sure rocked the sketch!!
hugs,
Chris
nnalorac said…
Gorgeous card, love the vibrant colours and cute image. hugs nnalorac

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...