Buttons, Bows, Brads & Bling...

It is pretty unusual for me to use more then two embellishments on a card so this challenge from Papertake Weekly is pushing the limits a bit for me with our challenge entitled "Buttons, Bows, Brads & Bling".  But if you look carefully you will notice that the pillow in this adorable image from Moe's Digital Pencil is all glittery, I added a button to my bow and some brads down the side so I really did manage to pull it off.  My image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Copic markers were used for the flesh tones.  Why don't you join us and play along?
Our sponsor this week is:
Truly Scrumptious
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
Moe's Digital Pencil; Between
GP white, SU basic gray, pretty in pink card stock
Basic Grey Sugar Rush designer paper
Prismacolor pencils, OMS, blending stump
Copic markers for flesh tones and shadows
Sukara glaze pen
dazzling diamonds glitter
SU pirouette pink striped grosgrain ribbon, SU pink button, floss
SU pink brads

Heading to the beach for 9 days with my girlfriends!  I have lots of posts already scheduled for you to enjoy while I am gone.  

Comments

Francie G. said…
This is so adorable, Debi! Fab coloring and dp!
Lorraine A said…
gorgeous card Debi :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies are fab ,, I was missing brads ,,, well done you !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x
Mandy said…
Well done for using all the Bs Debi! Your card is lovely.

Mandy
x
Helen said…
Gorgeous card - love the fresh colours!
Helen x
Pretty-In-Ink said…
Absolutely gorgeous! love your colouring and that cute bow!
CraftinGranny said…
This is the cutest card Debi. Coloring is outstanding.
"Hugs" Grannu
America said…
So sweet and beautiful!!!!
So, so cute Debi! Your coloring is fantastic, as well as that fab sketch!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...