happy easter...

This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is sort of an Easter free for all.  So I pulled out this Stampin' Up! stamp set from last year that *gasp* had never actually even been inked up!  I stamped my image twice and colored both images with prismacolor pencils, blended with odorless mineral spirits.  I then cut out parts of the second image and popped them up to adds some extra dimension to the first image.  I used the sketch from this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges and the technique (paper toile) from the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.
Our sponsor this week:
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
Steph
What I used:
Stampin' Up! Serene Spring and Well Scripted
SU kraft, white and cool caribbean card stock
Versafine Onxy Black
clear embossing powder
Prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stump
glaze pen and dazzling diamonds glitter



Comments

jeanne girl said…
That is such a cute card - love the bunny!!
Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Debi :-) I love this image ,,, very cute :-)

Luv
Lols x x x
Lori said…
This is so adorable! The paper tole is awesome. I cannot believe this cute little bunny has never before been inked! Gasp, indeed! =)
Danni said…
Such a pretty card! Love the dimension!
Candace said…
This is precious!! Great job with the technique. Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges! :)
Sharon Caudle said…
Debi this card is absolutely adorable! I love it!
hugs!
Sharon
Silli said…
What a beautiful card, love the image!
Wendy M said…
Soooooooooo cute :D
Kristine said…
Awww,,, so very CUTE!! I love how you paper toled this image *Ü* Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ last week!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...