a little mojo in my monday...

Good morning.  Hope your day is going well.  Mine started out a little rough my oldest daughter isn't feeling well and as a result stayed home from school today but she is happily camped out on the couch watching movies so that I could get in a little bit of creative time.  For my card today I decided to combine the Mojo Monday sketch challenge with todays SplitCoastStampers Try a New Technique challenge, which was to decorate your card inside, as well as out.  Now I have to admit that I am just a tad bit lazy about decorating the inside of my cards.  So it was good that Holly had laid down this challenge.  I used the many layers of the sketch as a perfect excuse to drag out my brand new Basic Grey Green at Heart designer paper and paired it with the Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Collection 3.

and the inside
What I used:
SU chocolate chip, old olive, pretty in pink card stock
chocolate chip craft ink pad
clear embossing powder
close to cocoa stamp pad
sponge
SU scallop trim border punch
brown satin ribbon
Nesties



Comments

Wonderful color combination, great card!!
Jodi Collins said…
This is BEAUTIFUL Debbie! LOVE the papers and the stamps you used!!!
Lori said…
Beautiful! The colors are fantastic! The inside looks as good as the outside.
Lori said…
Love your card and how you stamped the sentiment on the DP.
Marie said…
Wow - the inside is as beautiful as the outside. Love it!
Jean said…
Very pretty Debi. And the inside is just as lovely as the out!
kay said…
Very inspiring card! I like your take on the mojo this week! TFS!
Kelley said…
So cute, Debi! Pretty and cheerful!
Kristie W. said…
I love this BG line! The inside is just as pretty as the outside!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...