happy easter...

Good morning all.  Vacationing at the beach with my girlfriends this week.  It could stand to be a bit warmer but this is my view every morning... 
Oh yeah life is good!  But don't worry I have lots to share with you while I am gone.  This card uses Our Daily Bread Designs new set Happy Easter.  Aren't daffodils the happiest flowers ever?  This fall we planted a memorial garden at church that is all daffodils.  We each (the seven of us) donated a bulb in memory of my teenage brother-in-law Chad.  I can not wait for spring to arrive, it is going to be so incredibly beautiful, a entire bed of daffodils.

What I used:
ODBD Happy Easter
SU old olive, whisper white, summer sun card stock
Basic Grey Origins designer paper
Memento black and Versafine black stamp pads
clear embossing powder
Copic markers
iridescent gold Glimmer Mist
We Are Memory Keepers snap
American Crafts ribbon

Comments

Grace said…
Absolutely beautiful Debi and I am just a little green with envy that you are at the beach in sunny warm FLA right now!!! Enjoy!!!
Francie G. said…
Fabulous view of that awesome beach and the water! Enjoy!

Your card is beautiful, Debi! Wonderful coloring!
Kathy said…
Your card is GORGEOUS! You used my favorite piece of dp in the Basic Grey Origins collection. Your daffodils are beautiful! Thanks also for sending the pretty beach pic and enjoy your vacation!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...