spring fever...

Are you ready for spring?  I know I am.  After spending a little over a week in Florida I have gotten used to not freezing my butt off and I am so, so, so very ready for spring.  Well this weeks Anyone for Anya? challenge is all about spring, spring colors anyway.   I colored up my Lottie image with Prismacolor pencils to match this very pretty, very springy Basic Grey Sugar Rush designer paper.  Isn't she pretty?
Our sponsor this week is:
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.

What I used:
The Greetings Farm; Lottie
SU certainly celery, pretty in pink, basic gray and whisper white card stock
Basic Grey Sugar Rush designer paper
Memento black
Prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stump
Copic markers for flesh tones and shadow
orange ribbon of unknown origin, probably the $1 bin at Michaels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...