Anyone for Anya; funky flowers

It's time for another Anyone for Anya challenge. Todays challenge is "Funky Flowers". Seriously I do know that my flowers aren't that funky but this paper caught my attention, while going through my stash and nothing else did. Make sure you pop over the the blog and check out what everyone else has done for this challenge. What I used:
Miss Anya
pumpkin pie, whisper white card stock
My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful
EKSuccess wavy edge punch
pumpkin pie striped ribbon
pretties kit, earth elements brads
Lyra colored pencils, OMS, blending stump, copics for flesh and shadows

Comments

Stacy Morgan said…
She is so sweet Debi. I like this paper, the flower looks good on the ribbon!
PinksyDoodles said…
Oh so cute and beautiful colours.
Clare x
Danni said…
This is so pretty!
Veronica Z said…
Your DP matches the image perfectly! Such a cute card!
Teresa Kline said…
this is the sweetest little image, fantastic coloring...wow!

enjoy *~*
Great colourcombo and I like the pieced border!

Liefs, Renata
Oh, I forgot to tell that I realy like the idea of making the same flower as on the papers, lovely!!

Renata

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...