pick me, pick me!


Available for rent, one slightly weathered design team member, crazy for coloring and willing to work for stamps. LOL, I just couldn't resist!

In case you haven't heard "Whiff of Joy" is having a a guest design team call. Since their images are simply adorable AND I seem to be semi available at the moment, I thought I would throw my hat into the ring. Plus they don't have any design team members from the states so they need me right? Hence the blog post title "pick me, pick me!" Can't you just see me sitting at the computer, with my hand in the air waving? Yeah, that's me, what a geek?!?!What I used:
Whiff of Joy; Willow with toddler
melon mambo, bashful blue, whisper white card stock
Basic Grey Euphoria pattern paper
wide stitched bashful blue grosgrain ribbon
charm of unknown origin
Lyra colored pencils, odorless mineral spirits and blending stump
Copic markers for flesh tones and shading

Comments

Stacy Morgan said…
Debi this is so so precious! I love your coloring and the ribbon bow is great. I would pick you if I was them. :0)
Wendy said…
So adorable!! Love your new blog look. I can see you waving your hand at the computer!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...