Papertake Weekly guest designer...

Once again my stamping buddies from across the pond have invited my to participate in a little bit of fun. Today I am a guest designer for Papertake Weekly, a weekly challenge blog. This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge.
I really, really need to get started on my Christmas cards and this sketch was perfect for what I had in mine for this adorable Elzybell image.
The stars and snow really are sparkly in real life, I think you can see it a little bit in this picture.

What I used:
Elzybell Art Stamps
bravo burgundy, whisper white, kraft card stock
Me & My Big Idea designer paper
basic black, close to cocoa classic stamp pads
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
Nestabilities deckled rectangle
sponge, glitter pen
white satin ribbon

Comments

Angela Toucan said…
adorable christmas card
Stacy Morgan said…
So so cute! that little guy is darling, love the kraft paper. Have yet to own any of that color... I know... I know... lol
Kaz said…
Totally gorgeous card! Love every thing about it.
Kaz xx
Judy Rozema said…
So pretty!! It worked great with that sketch!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...