papertake weekly...

ptw challenges static


I have some fun news to share. My friends from across the pond have asked me to stay on with them as a permanent member of the Papertake Weekly Challenge team. This weeks challenge is Black & White plus one. For all the details and to see what the rest of the team has created pop over to the blog. Play along and you might even win some goodies!
What I used:
Stamping Bella No Fair Girl
SU basic black, certainly celery and Night & Day designer paper
white card stock (that a wonderful friend scavenges from the recycling bin at her printing company job)
wide celery grosgrain ribbon
white brads
swiss dot embossing folder
Stampin' Write Markers and Copic markers (for flesh tones and shadowing)

Comments

Sharon Caudle said…
Debi, this is so cute! I love that image and her attitude! LOL! Too precious! hugs!
Stacy Morgan said…
Super sweet Debi. CONGRATS on staying FT!!!!
Anonymous said…
That is just adorable, Deb. I love it!

Laura P.
Jill said…
Hi Debi your card is absolutely gorgoeus and I adore the image so cute, beautiful colouring hugs Jill xx
Judy Rozema said…
That is the sweetest!
What a sassy and beautiful card. I love the image and the colors are just too darling. Thanks for the inspiration!
Mandy said…
Welcome to the team Debi, it's great having you on board! Your projects are fab!

Mandy
Nixe-Moni said…
Such a great card. Love the sweet image.
Hugs
Moni

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...