busy, busy, busy...

I have been so super busy between games, practices and fundraisers for my 4 football players and cheerleaders and planning, prepping for and doing workshops and my last couple of events for Stampin' Up! that I literally haven't had a spare moment for myself in what feels like weeks. So after I got the laundry going and started a pot of soup for a quick dinner tonight, I decided to go have some me time.
I decided to combine yesterdays color challenge from SplitCoastStampers, CC236: Whisper Pretty Soft Suede
with todays sketch challenge. Love this pretty color combination, I knew it would go perfectly with the adorable Henry Celebrating Mouse from Whiff of Joy. And since I am on a mission to convince Katharina Frei that she really, really, really needs me on the Whiff of Joy design team one more card can't hurt, right? If you want to give it a try too, click on the Whiff of Joy button above.
So what do you think? Is he the cutest or what? I colored him with my Lyra colored pencils, blending the colors with odorless mineral spirits and a blending stump. It may be a little difficult to see but I also added a little sparkle to the cupcake frost with a glitter pen and some gloss to the sprinkles and candle with a clear glaze pen.

What I use:
Henry Celebrating Mouse from Whiff of Joy
pretty in pink, soft suede, whisper white card stock
soft subtle brads, soft suede polka dot ribbon
small dot SU sizzix texture plate
ek success wavy edge punch

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE that, Deb. That is gorgeous!!!!

Laura P.

P.S.
See you tonight!
paula said…
Awwww, he is ADORABLE Deb!! I am keepin my fingers crossed for ya!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...