drummer boy...

Found some time to play along with a couple of challenges this morning. For this card I combined the Papertake Weekly challenge with todays Color Throwdown challenge. I have been eyeing this adorable stamp at Michael's for the last several weeks so I picked it up yesterday while running errands and I just couldn't wait to ink it up. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils, blending with odorless mineral spirits and a blending stump. What I used:
Stampendous Drummer Boy
Stampin' Up! Best Yet
chocolate chip, more mustard, old olive, GP white card stock
Basic Grey designer paper
cuttlebug embossing folder
Momento black stamp pad
chocolate chip classic stamp pad
lg oval, ticket corner punches
Prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stumps
copics for flesh tones

Comments

LeAnne said…
Very cute image, no wonder you wanted him! Great use of the colors!
Very sweet card. Love the drummer boy stamp!
Kendra Richardson @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com
Dawny P said…
Hi chick. This is so gorgeous. I love the image you used and the colours :) And a great take on the sketch as well - love it. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx
Suzie said…
Oh I love this image, gorgeous card. Suzie x
Kath Stewart said…
gorgeous card for the sketch debi...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW...hugs kath xxxx (GDT)
Absolutely adorable, Debi! I think I have this stamp and it's never seen ink! I even have the "pa rum pa pum pum" to go with it! You've inspired me! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!
Stacy Morgan said…
This is just adorable!!!
dpkennedy said…
Oh my, this is so cute! I love that image! Very sweet card! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!
What an absolutely adorable Christmas card! LOVE LOVE LOVE that little drummer boy :O) He is too much! Great layout and use of the colors as well. Awesome job with the CTD challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...