with heartfelt sympathy...

I have been having one of those weeks. You know what I am talking about. The ones that should be great because some wonderful stuff has happened but you are just so overloaded with other stuff that you can't even enjoy it? Well that is how my week has gone. I have been trying to make this card all day long, ever since I saw the Limited Supply challenge, for once I knew exactly what I was going to do but first I had to pick up some groceries, stop at the post office and bake cookies for the football team. Well I got a flat tire that through my whole day off. Anyway errands are run, tire is fixed and as I type this the football players are chomping on chocolate chip cookies and my first Our Daily Bread Design sneak peek is done! You are so going to love the three new stamp sets that will be released on October first. To celebrate the release the design team will be doing a blog hop that will start at the Our Daily Bread Design blog. There will be prizes involved so make sure you check it out.What I used:
ODBD With Heartfelt Sympathy
old olive, bordering blue, kraft, chocolate chip card stock
My Mind's Eye Bella, Bella designer paper
chocolate chip, close to cocoa classic stamp pads
EKSucess punch
mat pack and piercing tool
Stampin' Write markers
stickles, sponge
chocolate chip taffeta ribbon
sponge

Comments

Betty Wright said…
Gorgeous, Debi!!! Love the colors and the kraft coloring!!! Beautiful sponging and design!!! Blessings!!!
airbornewife said…
Your card is beautiful. Sorry to hear about your week.. it must be something that's going around, because I had one crazy week myself.
Juliana said…
This is absolutely LOVELY!!
We are GOING to have a better week next week, right?!?
Elaine said…
Love your card and the colors!! I'm tired just reading about your adventures though! lol....take it EASY this weekend, ok?
Sherry said…
Another FAB-ulous card Deb! Lovely colors and design! .. and you even made chocolate chip cookies? You ROCK!

Congratulations on your Guest Design spot on ODBD! I know how much you really wanted this and I'm just tickled pink for you!
Teresa Kline said…
this is gorgeous, I luv it.....congrats on the guest DT position!

enjoy *~*
Debi this is really gorgeous!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...