Changes....

As some of you know I have been struggling for most of the last two weeks with a major decision. Since Stampin' Up! has made several changes to the contract between themselves and their demonstrators I have needed to decide as to whether or not to stay a demonstrator or to continue to be a part of a design team. After much angst and prayers, consulting with my husband, friends, upline and downline, I have made the decision to leave Stampin' Up! Now don't think that I bear any ill will towards Stampin' Up!. They have made an important business decision that they believe is the right thing for them, and I completely respect that and their right to to do so. But I need to do what feels right for me. I am going to pursue my dreams...

Comments

Taylor said…
I'm glad you are at peace with your decision. I can't wait to see all of the amazing stuff you create as you go down your new path!!
Holly Young said…
I know this wasn't an easy decision for you, and I am sorry that you were put in the position to make it. I do think that only good things will come to you because of it!
Grace said…
Deb I know this was hard for you and yet with prayer and consideration... you have done what your heart said was best... and I wish you all God's best as you venture out from here!!! Your talent will certainly take you many places!!!
Judy Rozema said…
You know I support you!! Love your new blog look too!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...